Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ain't No Sunshine When He's Gone.......




Today's Beverage-Coke Zero ("emptythetrash's" favorite)

Today's Goodie-Raisin Bran Crunch (i am eating it right now)

Today's Cozy Moment-Sleeping on his side of the bed because it smells like him


"Empty The Trash" is out of town :(

I know. I should be very happy to have some time to myself and I was. For about an hour and after 2 episodes of "Criminal Minds" (very not smart) I was scared and I needed him. And I missed him.

It's out 26th wedding aniversary on Monday........

Things I love about "Empty the Trash".........

*the way you taught me that it’s way better to spend your life with a nice guy than with a jerk

*the way you used to hide Cadbury cream eggs in your glove compartment for me

*the way you look at me

*the ways you make me think about you long after we’ve said goodbye

*the way you put milk duds on the top of my drink at the movies

*the way you sneak into my dreams, always there to protect me

*the way that every hero in every movie reminds me of you

*the midnight walks

*the way you always hold my hand, even when we are just watching TV

*the way you read my mind and finish my sentences

*the way you scoop me up in the morning and spoon with me for the last ten minutes before I have to get out of bed

*the way you warm me up on a cold day, or even a hot one

*the way you cheer for our kids

*the way that every one of our kids thinks of you as their best friend

*the way I have always been the only girl you have ever loved

*the way you love to surprise me but someone gives you away

*the way you never worry

*the way you have to walk around and look out the window when you brush your teeth

*the way you make my heart feel

*the way you say my name

*the way you kiss

*the cupcakes

*the way you are always on my side, even when I am wrong

*the soul mate thing

*the best friend thing

*the forever thing

*every day

I Love You......Come Home

3 comments:

  1. I will be home soon, very soon, I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is so sweet! you guys are the cutest ever. i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cute mom :) you guys are the perfect couple. love you both!!

    ReplyDelete